Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pinky and the Brain - Brainstem



Absolut fermecatoare desenele astea, produse de Spielberg. Pinky and the Brain sint doi soareci de laborator, unul geniu si altul insane. Ghici care? Marele lor deziderat este sa "take over the world", motiv pentru care Brain vine saptamanal cu un plan care, fatalmente, de fiecare data esueaza. Pinky este usor idiot, dar extrem de simpatic. Laitmotivul filmului este dialogul:
"Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky: Try to take over the world!"

De la ideea asta pleaca toate bijuteriile astea de replici.
The Brain: :This is the earth. And this is Pinky. You can tell the difference quite easily. One is a lump of inert matter hurtling blindly through the void. The other... is the earth.

The Brain: Sigmund Freud would have had a field day with you, Pinky.
Pinky: Ah, he liked sports then, did he?

The Brain: Do you practice being dim or is it a natural talent?
Pinky: Ohh, practice. All day, EVERYDAY!


Brain :Pinky, you give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "counter-intelligence".

Brain: :The entire world will beg to bow before me, their charismatic despot.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
"I think so, Brain, but what if the hippopotamus won't wear the beach thong?

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Um, I think so, Brainie, but why would anyone want to Pierce Brosnan

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but we're already naked.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but why does a forklift have to be so big if all it does is lift forks?

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Wuh, I think so, Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like weasels.

The Brain: Are there any questions?
Pinky: Oh, Oh, pick me, Brain.
The Brain: GENERAL Brain.
Pinky: Yes, um, what is the password?
The Brain: I can't tell you. If you were to be captured you might give it away.
Pinky: What, me? Never, no, Narf, never.
The Brain: And if you were tortured?
Pinky: Oh, well that's different then, isn't it?

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what... you know.
Pinky: I think so, but... uh... something about a duck.

The Brain: Behold, I can create fire from a little box.
Alan: So what?
Cannibal #1: Big deal.
Cannibal #2: Let's eat 'em.
The Brain: I can steal your souls and put them in this glass.
Alan: So what?
Cannibal #1: Big deal.
Cannibal #2: Let's eat 'em.
Pinky: I can make bubbles with my spit.
[the cannibals gasp and begin to bow]
The Brain: *Now* do you believe we were sent by your god?
Alan: Naw, that's just *really cool*.


Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
(Pinky) Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim Brain.
(Brain) True.
(Pinky) I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
(Brain) To my knowledge, never.
(Pinky) Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?
(Brain) Next to nil.
(Pinky) Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
(Brain) Therefore, you *are* pondering what I'm pondering.(Pinky) Poit, I guess I am!

Nu le lipseste nimic. Umor, inteligenta, ironie, nebunie, subtilitate, sarcasm, geniu, filosofii de viata, ingeniozitate, parodie, intelepciune, naivitate, muzica. One of the funniest cartoon shows ever.

4 thought/s:

Suntcalm? said...

Vai mane, ce in urma eshti! :D

Laura said...

mm.. mie mi se spunea 'pinky' in liceu...

Carmen said...

Hei, acum le-am redescoperit.Vreau dvd-ul cu toata seria, care a aparut prin iulie si nu-l gasesc.

Bubbles, Pinky as in Pinky and the Brain?:)

taryn said...

do you happen to remember which episode of "pinky and the brain" these quotes are from? thanks!