Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Jobless

Sa mai zica cineva ca romanului nu-i place munca...

3 thought/s:

Fyurien said...

Its not that the Romanian doesnt like work, he/she just doesnt have the opportunity for it.

Nice site by the way. It only takes me 3 hours to read one post. =)

Carmen said...

Yeah, yeah, sure. Exactly my point.
How much is an opportunity?

Com'on, you're kiddin', right?

Fyurien said...

Well now that I read it again, I realize I didnt really read it the first time. Or at least I didnt really understand it. You know, being in Romanian and all =).

Though, I admire anyone willing to put aside social embarasement to do work. Any sort of work for that matter. So while what this person might do may seem deemeaning to some, I think its respectable to see such willingness to work.

Probably more than you expected to hear about a newspaper cut out. So I will bring my response to an end. =)